Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Plyo-crap

Plyometrics SUCK! My friend Kendall said it was her favorite....YOU'RE CRAZY! It killed us so bad today we had to stop half way through. I know, I know, I feel like a failure. But I was sweating more than I ever had and my legs were like jello (correction **ARE** like jello). We did so many jumps, squats, and lunges....I wanted to die. Hopefully we will get better at that.

Today that muscle under my armpit hurts from all the push ups. Josh's triceps hurt; he can barely raise his arm. Tomorrow I am going to College Station to visit Josh's little sister and watch my brother play at La Bodega. So Josh and I won't be able to do the usual work out. I am going to do Thursday's work out (Yoga) and he will stay on track and do Arms and Shoulders. Then Thursday we'll just switch and get back on track on Friday.

I can definitely see how this will be difficult to time manage as we go on. 88 more days!
I feel like doing this all day tomorrow cause I am so wiped out (already)!

No comments:

Post a Comment