Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Diet....no training.

I went to the grocery store yesterday. Spent $87 for a week and a half. Not sure how its supposed to save money. And it was really time consuming to sit and plan out exactly what to eat for breakfast, lunch, and dinner for a week! Not sure how long that will last. I think Josh is freaking out about this whole eating healthy thing! haha. I told him we're just cutting some things out...not eating soy and tofu. It still freaks him out not to be able to eat Taco Bell and Shlotzkys! Haha. I think we'll probably start P90X soon...at least by Sunday! It's already been delayed a couple days, I don't want to push it back any farther.

As for my workout now....I'm moving. Getting ready for the big move back to my parents. My brother moved out on Monday; I moved most of my clothes in right after him on Monday night. I told my parents, "One moves out...the other moves in." It's 104 degrees right now and I just hauled up boxes to my apartment. I'm about to fill them up and load up my truck again. I'm hoping to be moved out (almost completely) by Sunday. Whew....a lot of work to do. All that will be left in my apartment (of mine) will be my TV and my mattress, and a few clothes. Thats it.

So, until we start the workout---I will be climbing stairs in the heat for mine! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment