Tuesday, July 7, 2009

P90X News


Josh and I bought the P90X program. We decided to check ebay first. Got it a little cheaper with free shipping. Anything helps, right? I bought all the materials yesterday (dumbells, bands and a chinning bar). I'm going to the grocery store today for healthIER food. That is the one thing we are not doing: following the nutrition plan. We would probably get better results if we did but it just adds on the money. So we're just going to cut out Dr. Pepper and dining out (as often). I'm going to set up a menu every week and shop only for those items. I heard that cuts down the cost and buying junk food.

We were going to start on Monday but we forgot we had to buy the additional products. ANNND....I threw Josh off the JetSki and the tube and got hurt this weekend. :( I'm hoping he didn't break a rib. So we're getting prepared to start later this week. Check back here for news daily. If you're thinking about starting P90X...I will TRY and post daily so you can see how it feels from me (someone who never works out) and Josh (who usually does work out but hasn't in a while). I'm excited to get started and eager to see results!
Oh ya...photos throughout the process will be uploaded too!

No comments:

Post a Comment