Friday, July 17, 2009

I didn't write yesterday because it was a CrAzY day! I got back from College Station around 1:30, packed up my apartment, moved a few things, worked out, then came back and painted until 12 AM. So, I was extremely tired!

BUT...the workout. My days are mixed up because of my quick trip. So, today was Arms and Shoulders. It was good workout...except I REALLY need heavier weights. I need to go get them soon. I mean, it was tough...but a good tough. I was definitely working my muscles but not killing myself at the same time. My shoulders are sore but not too bad. I'm more worried about how it's gonna feel tomorrow.

Josh did Yoga yesterday....I really wish I could have seen that. Probably would have made my day. That guy is totally not flexible. Maybe on day 90 he'll be able to do this....



...creepy.

Today is going to be interesting. I have to finish moving today. When my dad and Josh get off work they're coming over to load the couch (which is abnormally heavy), and the washer and dryer. So, that won't be till about 7ish. So it will be a late workout tonight. Legs and Back today...I think. I probably won't be able to walk tomorrow (just like the horrible plyometrics).

2 comments:

  1. I'm not crazy.... :) My favorite plyo move is the rock star jump. I feel cool doing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are extremely crazy...even moreso for making that comment!

    ReplyDelete