Thursday, July 23, 2009

Ooooops!

I have been pretty busy and haven't had a chance to update the blog. Monday was the "Rest or X Stretch" day. We had a chance to relax a little bit and stretch all of our muscles. Although I really wish everyone could have seen Josh. There were so many stretches that he couldn't do too well. One was when we had to lay on our backs put both legs up (straight), and then lift our but up (to stretch our back and hamstrings). Oh my gosh...it was so funny! Josh kept falling over and kept saying, "My stomach keeps getting in the way!" HAHA...Good thing we're doing P90X then babe, right? :)

Tuesday we had to workout without each other. Brent had a show and I went with my family to watch him play. So, I worked out (Chest and Back) in the afternoon and Josh did it in the evening. It was better this time. I mean...I'm not stud with the push ups yet...but I did better. If I did 10 push ups last week I tried to 3-5 more this week. I am still on my knees...don't let the numbers fool you. Then on the 2nd round I tried to maintain that number. For example, last week I did 10 standard push ups the first round. The 2nd round I did 5. This week I did 15 on round 1 and either 14 or 15 on round 2 (I can't remember exactly). Josh said he did better too but that the pull ups killed him. I don't really use the bar b/c I'm not even close to getting one pull up. I use the bands for now.

Yesterday was Plyometrics. And I have to say it was better than the crap we did last week. We only did it for 30 minutes last week. I still couldn't do the whole thing but I tried to stay with it for 40 minutes this week. Josh did the whole workout...good job baby! I hope I can keep up with him next week.

Watch out yall...in 80 days we'll be THIS kind of couple!


No comments:

Post a Comment